I would have to say this product is much better. Not a gourmet dish but edible. The sauce is a little sweet but not bad. This product was in-date unlike the pizza which was past the expiration date. I went through the box of meals that I purchased at Walmart. (I do not feel any umbrage to Walmart but I do to Nutrisystem. Besides the past due date on the pizza there were the following items past expiration date. (I bought the product in the middle of February.)
- Cheese Puffs dated 13DEC15,
- Chocolate Cake DEC172015,
- Blueberry Muffinn 12202015,
- Hearty Beef Stew Nov 27 2015,
- Carrot Cake 12262015,
- Honey Wheat Bagel 22DEC15 AND
- Banana Nut Muffin DEC222015.
I know you can eat some things after the date but the principle is that 8 of the 20 products were expired and for $45.00 I think that was a ripoff.