1. Goat Cheese Trio. Cut a 12 oz log of goat cheese likewise into 3 mini logs. Roll 1 pc. in chopped mixed herbs, another in cracked mixed peppercorns and the last in chopped dried cranberries and cashews with baguette slices or crackers.
2. Bruschetta or Cannellini Bruschetta. Combine 1 drained can cannellini beans, 1 cup chopped drained giardiniera (Italian pickled vegetables) plus a splash of brine from the jar, 1/4 cup diced provolone and 2 tbs each chopped parsley and olive oil. Serve on toasted Italian bred.
Cannellini Bruschetta and other Bruschetta photos:
3. Spiced Olives. Heat 1/3 cup olive oil (only use EVOO) with 1 strip each lemon zest (yellow part only not white) and orange zest (orange part only not white). 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes & 1 smashed garlic clove. Stir in 1 cup mixed olives & a few thyme sprigs.
4. Indian Yogurt Dip. Mix 1 cup Greek yoghurt with 2 TBSNS each chopped cilantro & tomato, 1 TBSN minced shallot, 1/2 tsp each grated ginger and garlic, and salt to taste. Serve with crackers or pita chips.
5. Cucumber Caviar Rounds. (Couldn't find any photos of this particular recipe so I have attached photos with ingredients).