Also purchase what goes into these easy dips or one or two or ...
- One-Step Party Dip - 1 container (16 oz) Sour Cream or Yoghurt (Try low fat) and 1 envelope Good Seasons Zesty Italian Dressing mix. Mix ingredients until well blended. Serve with cut up fresh vegetables (can buy one of those ready made trays at grocery store).
- SERVE THE DIPS BELOW WITH VEGGIES, CHIPS, CRACKERS, ETC.
- Savory Sun Dried Tomato Dip - Prepare as directed. Sir in 1/4 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- Artichoke Dip - Prepare as directed. Stir in 1 can (8 1/2 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped.
- Garlic Lover's Dip - Prepare as directed. Stir in 1 tsp. jarred roasted chopped garlic. (You can use garlic powder - 1/2 tsp.)
- Fresh Herb Dip - Prepare as directed. Stir in 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh herbs. (Mixed or just one herb; you can use dried but more flavor with fresh)
OR TRY THIS LINK FOR LOTS OF RECIPES: