Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Monday, October 8, 2018
Friday, October 5, 2018
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Thursday, September 6, 2018
Very disappointed in this product.
- The Cheese Sauce: said there was aged parmesan, romano and ricotta cheeses (on the side bar). I doubt there was any "aged" parmesan nor romano as the sauce was bland like maybe it was only ricotta. BORING.
- The yellow carrots - el blando
- The green beans were too firm and not cooked enough and there were "too many" of them. Like they were the filler.
- The label said that there were garlic salt and onions supposedly included. Cooked so much you couldn't tell they (the onions) were even in there.
- There was sugar and brown sugar added. Why so much sugar? Probably to cover up the 680 mg. of sodium taste.
I like the idea but it could be better. No sign of spinach unless it was in the ravioli.
I ate it but wouldn't buy again!!
I love Mexican food but this was so disgusting. I forced myself to eat half and threw the other half away!! So much for dinner!! No distinctive taste just a sloppy melange!!
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE!! (MAYBE AN ENEMY!!)