Translate

Friday, July 22, 2016

INTERNATIONAL: LEMON, LEMON AND MORE LEMON!! Photos, Recipes and Video

I don't know about you but I love ANYTHING lemon.  My favorite pie when growing up was lemon meringue. 

I have included in this post recipe links for 
  • lemon butter
  • lemon curd
  • lemon cake or tarte
Lemon Butter originates from the late 1600's

Lemon butter is good for sweets and other foods.  Spread on pound, tea cake, cookies or pancakes, on gingerbread, gingersnaps, blueberry muffins, etc. 

  









Lemon curd came from the English and was spread on scones and tea cakes.




If you are in a hurry and don't have time to make lemon curd you can find it in the supermarket.  I found this brand.  There are others. 









Lemon cakes




VIDEO



No comments:

Post a Comment