See comments below:
- Sauce was good
- Chicken was semi-rubbery
- Rice-Corn-Pepper mix was boring; needed margarine or spices or something on it
My original recipe so that you don't put all those nasty ingredients
(photo 4) into your body.
- 1 Boneless 1/2 chicken breast (large)
- Old El Paso Chile & Roasted Garlic Sauce (already made up sauce) OR
- McCormick's Albondigas al Chipotle Sauce (dry ingredients package at which you add water and tomato sauce - just leave out meatballs as on package - use chicken instead)
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rice with added (add corn at end after sauteeing onions and peppers) canned corn, sauteed onions & pepper bits in margarine. Add a little Chipotle pepper or red pepper to the rice. Mix rice mixture up.
Cut the chicken breast in slices and saute in margarine or vegetable oil.
When cooked pour in sauce and stir.
Plate rice mixture on plate and spoon chicken mix over.
Serve with lime wedges to get that lime taste.