Translate

Friday, March 25, 2016

PRODUCT REVIEW: NUTRISYSTEM LASAGNA WITH MEAT SAUCE AND MORE!!

I recently did a review on the company's pizza.  Here is the link:

http://internationalfoodblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/product-review-nutrisystem-pizza.html#.VvVw0OIrJD8 





I would have to say this product is much better.  Not a gourmet dish but edible.  The sauce is a little sweet but not bad.  This product was in-date unlike the pizza which was past the expiration date.  I went through the box of meals that I purchased at Walmart.  (I do not feel any umbrage to Walmart but I do to Nutrisystem. Besides the past due date on the pizza there were the following items past expiration date. (I bought the product in the middle of February.)

   - Cheese Puffs dated 13DEC15,
   - Chocolate Cake DEC172015,
   - Blueberry Muffinn 12202015,
   - Hearty Beef Stew Nov 27 2015,
   - Carrot Cake 12262015,
   - Honey Wheat Bagel 22DEC15 AND
   - Banana Nut Muffin DEC222015.


I know you can eat some things after the date but the principle is that 8 of the 20 products were expired and for $45.00 I think that was a ripoff. 



No comments:

Post a Comment