- Cheaper than Oscar Mayer (our favorite)
- Looks great in the package
- Tastes great
- Came out crispy (we use an old microwave bacon cooker)
- However, 6 strips of bacon yield almost 1/4 cup of fat while the Oscar Mayer might do 1/8 cup. So after you compare the prices it equals out.
- For someone who fries their bacon they will need a lot of paper towels to drain it.
Monday, August 6, 2012
Neese's Bacon Review
Tried the new bacon that Neese's came out with. Love their hot sausage (not links) but package.