1. I have never frozen a whole cabbage but will try now.
2. This is a Savoy cabbage not a regular cabbage. We grow them in our garden. Great taste!!
3. I would not add that salt because there are
- 20 mg. of sodium in 2 Tbsp tomato paste (I keep tomato paste on hand at all times - all you need to do is add some water to make puree or more water to make sauce - a lot cheaper and more efficient than trying to buy all those different cans!)
- 1284 mg. of sodium in 1 cup of canned tomato sauce
- 997 mg. of sodium in 1 cup of canned puree
Recommended mg. of sodium per day is 1500 mg.
LINK TO deifratelli.com all natural tomato products
LINK TO CABBAGE ROLLS VIDEO FROM GRANDMOTHER'S KITCHEN