Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Fat Is Back Part 1 - FREE DROID TRACKING APP

LOW FAT AND LOW CALORIE RECIPES BELOW!!!  My story directly below: 

Lost 15 lb. in 2010 to go to my high school reunion in 2010. Gained 9 back. Have running diet contest with a local TV person to be later mentioned OR you can find out who if you follow me on TWITTER.   @christinewilla

 
My Twitter photo

My real photo 



I have identified 21 tops that I can't fit into because the weight is mostly in my "middle" area; some of them still have the price tags on them & still in style.  I talked with my fashion expert!!

My husband is also going on a diet but he does his own thing!!

Starting 1 7 2013 I will be posting my calories, etc, weight loss (not weight) for 3 months.  I can't exercise because of back problems (scoliosis & arthritis) but I can drink a lot of water and watch what I eat and do some light walking.  I lost the weight last time using Weight Watchers.  Probably won't join again because I found this FREE app in Google Play Store and it is user friendly (and I understand the goals since I have used WW before so that is my model).  

There are areas for exercise, water usage, etc. 

MYFITNESSPAL.

I am tracking now (am out of calories and fat grams
and sodium for the day) and I haven't had dinner yet. 

Comment:  That green coffee bean extract doesn't work. Went on 3 different brands for 4 months , followed exact instructions & lost no weight so don't waste your money on it. 


ALL RECIPES "Spring Veggie Bagel Sandwich" Good recipe except too much sodium




  • but use alternate Philly cream cheese rather than regular
  • REGULAR CREAM CHEESE:  100 calories; 105 mg. of sodium
  • CREAM CHEESE LITE:  28 calories; 70 mg. of sodium
  • CREAM CHEESE FAT FREE:  30 calories; 200 mg. of sodium
  • USE NO SALT
  • Use low sodium bagel or worst case scenario high fiber bagel
  • Regular bagel 561 mg of sodium ; low sodium bagel 135
  • Calories 300 average bagel; low calorie bagel 140
  • Don't have arugula on hand?  Substitutes for arugula link:

Here is a link to HUNGRY GIRL's (cookingchanneltv) article about bagels


Here is a link to A GREAT CHART on cream cheese & nuitritional information:


NOTE:  
  • You can knock out 17.2 gram of fat, 62 calories and 819 mg of sodium by using Cream cheese above (in green) 
  • Depending on the bagel you can do EVEN BETTER!!
SODIUM IS A KILLER & KEEPS WEIGHT ON YOU. 


GENERIC PHOTOS BELOW:

  

  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment